Lambert Beauty Company in its capacity as data controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of the privacy of its Users. We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please feel free to contact us by email.
These T&Cs constitute an offer of a framework contract for payment services between Lynkbio and the Customer. The Customer
may at any time consult them, reproduce them, store them on his computer or on another medium, send them to himself
by e-mail or print them out on paper for safekeeping; they may also obtain a copy free of charge by
a copy sent by post to his or her address on express request to Lynkbio, as well as the information and
information and conditions provided for in Article 6 of the Order of 29/07/2009 (information provided prior to
the execution of an isolated payment transaction).
Payment IN x TIMES / DEFERRED PAYMENT WITH PLEDG, VIA LYNK.BIO
Payment of your order in x times / Deferred payment with PLEDG via Lynk.bio
Our partner Pledg offers you a financing solution called [Payment in
x times / Deferred payment], which allows you to pay your order without limit of amount over X
months / X days.
When confirming your order, our partner Pledg will offer you to choose
the Payment over X months / Deferred payment service to pay for your order. If you wish to
wish to subscribe to this service, your details will be sent to Pledg who, subject to acceptance
subject to acceptance of your file, will offer you to pay over X months / X days and will indicate a
and will provide you with a payment schedule summarizing the amount of the different
Depending on your file, you may be asked to provide supporting documents to validate
validate your request for financing.
For payment in installments: as soon as Pledg accepts your application, you will have to
pay the first monthly payment including a fee of X% of the total amount of the order.
of the total amount of the order. You will be debited for the other monthly payments according to the payment schedule
which will have been communicated to you.
For deferred payment: as soon as Pledg accepts your file, your order will be
validated and a fee of X% of the total order amount will be charged, if the
fees are not offered. You will then be charged the full amount X days after
If you ask to benefit from a financing solution offered by Pledg, the information related to your order will be
information about your order will be sent to Pledg, who will use it for the purpose of
Pledg will use this information for the purpose of processing your application for financing, managing and collecting the financing.
Pledg reserves the right to accept or decline your request for financing. You
have a 14-day cooling off period to withdraw from this financing.
Payment in x installments / DEFERRED PAYMENT WITH PLEDG, VIA LYNK.BIO
Payment of your order in x installments / Deferred payment with PLEDG via Lynk.bio Our partner Pledg offers a financing solution called [Payment in x installments / Deferred payment], which allows you to pay your order without limit of amount over X months / X days.
At the time of confirming your order, our partner Pledg will offer you to choose the Payment over X months / Deferred Payment service to pay for your order. If you wish to subscribe to this service, your details will then be transmitted to Pledg who, subject to acceptance of your file, will offer you to pay over X months / at X days and will indicate a payment schedule summarizing the amount of the different monthly payments. Payment in X times feature:
Payment in X times allows you to pay the order made on Lynk.bio in the
A mandatory contribution, debited on the day of the confirmation of the order, corresponding to
part of the order and a fee of X% of the total amount of the order, if the
costs are not offered.
The remainder of the order amount will be distributed over the number of remaining monthly installments
according to the payment schedule that will have been communicated.
Functioning of the X days deferred payment : The X days deferred payment allows you
you to pay for your order on Lynk.bio in the following way: a fee of X% of the total amount of the
of the total amount of the order are deducted at the time of order, if the fees are not offered.
The amount due is charged X days after the validation of payment and confirmation of
Support services in connection with the Payment in X times and the Payment deferred by X days:
The customers of the websites hosted by Lynk.bio can be in direct contact with the Pledg team
Pledg teams: order confirmations are sent by Pledg, as well as
Pledg will send order confirmations and reminders before the payment due dates. Finally, in the case of
the customer will be contacted by Pledg’s collection department in order to pay the amount due.
to pay the amount due. Pledg reserves the right to penalize the customer for late payment
via additional fees.
The customer can contact Pledg’s customer service department for postponements or in advance of potential
potential payment problems, if necessary.
Lambert Beauty collects personal data from its users.
Writing this Policy helps you understand what data we collect and for what purposes.
When you use our site, we are required to collect, process and store your personal data in accordance with the legal provisions, and in particular the Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and any implementing legislation that may be issued.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED
Your personal data may be collected from you or automatically via various sources.
Data you provide to us directly:
By using our services, through our site, you transmit to us in particular information allowing us to identify you. The said information is personal data and is transmitted to us during :
– Your registration on the site
– The management/edition by you of your Lambert Beauty account
– Our communications, by any means, in particular with our customer service.
The personal data that you transmit to us are the following:
– First and last name
– Postal address
– E-mail address with the possibility to accept to receive e-mails or news.
– Telephone number.
The obligatory or optional character of the data to be provided is indicated at the time of their collection on the site. Mandatory data must be provided to us because it is necessary for your registration on our site and for access to any other service provided by Lambert Beauty.
If you do not provide us with this information, Lambert Beauty will not be able to provide you with the services offered on the site and you will not be able to register on the site.
Through your activity on our site, we may also collect the following data:
– A history of exchanges between you and Lambert Beauty
– A history of your orders on the site
– A history of the financial or accounting operations carried out on our site
Personal data collected with the help of cookies:
– the different pages visited
– links clicked
– other actions taken during the use of our site through our advertising content or emails.
For additional information on the use of these technologies and/or how to control them, we invite you to consult the relevant section in this Policy.
HOW IS COLLECTED DATA USED?
Your data is used for a variety of purposes. You will find the detailed list below:
Use of our services:
Your personal data allows you to create a Lambert Beauty account to purchase items, receive your orders and ship them.
This information allows us to send you useful information related to your activity on the site and to communicate with you on these subjects, in particular in the event of request for assistance (ex: update of the status of the order).
Security and fraud:
Your personal data, including contact information, may be used for fraud detection and protection purposes, in your interest and ours.
We may also use your information to secure our platforms, including technical security.
We may use your information for advertising purposes, including displaying advertisements from our site as you browse the web
If you have previously agreed, we may use this data to send you information about our business, such as promotional offers or targeted news.
Your payment information is not kept by Lambert Beauty and is transmitted directly to your chosen payment service provider (Stripe, PayPal). This information is necessary for the payment of the order or your refunds. We remind you that when using one of our payment service providers, their data protection provisions apply.
We also inform you that we do not share your personal data with third parties, especially for marketing purposes.
How long are the time periods kept?
The length of time personal data is kept varies depending on the purpose of the collection.
When you open an account the data is kept (only if you have checked the “Save my details for next time” box) until you close that account or request closure.
Your financial information is retained for a period of time consistent with applicable tax and accounting laws.
We also inform you that your information may be retained when required by law or when we have a legitimate reason to do so, such as in the case of fraud or violation of our Terms and Conditions.
WHO IS THE RECIPIENT OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Your information may be transmitted to third parties, you will find below the list of recipients :
When you use our services, purchase an item, we pass your information to the relevant member(s)
– When we are subject to a legal obligation, court order or injunction
– Aggregate data, including through cookies, may be shared with our business partners. Their privacy policies will also be enforceable against you.
WILL PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED?
Lambert Beauty collects, processes and stores your data within the European Union (EU).
Targeted advertising, email and SMS that you send us:
Where you have given us your consent and in accordance with applicable legislation, we may use your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes (e.g. news, emails).
Nevertheless, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time and in a direct way. To do so, you just have to :
– Click on the unsubscribe link provided in all our communications and follow the instructions
– Contact us directly at the e-mail address
– Log in to your Lambert Beauty > account; Log in and uncheck the “I want to receive news and exclusive offers” box.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER PERSONAL DATA?
Many rights are available to you concerning your personal data:
– Right of access: you have the possibility to request a copy of your personal data in our possession
– Right of deletion or rectification: you can ask for the deletion or rectification of your personal data judged erroneous or obsolete. You have the possibility of modifying all the information concerning you directly on your account Lambert Beauty. We remind you that we can keep your data when required by law or when we consider that it is legitimate, in particular in case of fraud or violation of our General Conditions
– Right to object: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data;
– Right to limitation: you have the possibility to limit the processing of your personal data. We remind you that this right is applicable when:
– you contest the veracity of your personal data during the period allowing us to verify the accuracy of your data;
– in case of unlawful processing by Lambert Beauty of your personal data and you demand a limitation of your data;
– your personal data is still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal rights but we no longer use it.
– Right to portability: you have the right to receive personal data and to transfer your personal data to another data controller.
To exercise your rights or for any additional information we invite you to contact us directly at the email address.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the User’s computer and stored on their hard drive. If the User has registered with Lambert Beauty, their computer will store an identifying cookie that will save them time each time they return to the Lambert Beauty site as it will remember their email address. The user can change the settings in his browser to prevent cookies from being installed, without his express consent, in his computer.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED ON THE Lambert Beauty WEBSITE FOR?
When you connect to the Lambert Beauty site, we may be led, subject to your choices, to install various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used when you visit our site or our applications.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
– to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site or our applications (sections and contents visited, path), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services
– to adapt the presentation of our site or our applications to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has
– to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.)
– to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously given us.
COOKIES ISSUED ON THE SITE BY THIRD PARTIES
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. By using this service, we obtain reports based on the Google Display Network advertising. These reports include user demographics, interests, and third party data such as age and gender.
The information in these reports does not allow us to personally identify users.
We use these reports for the purpose of improving our marketing strategy and services.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
CHOICES AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH YOUR Browser Software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your terminal.
1. The agreement on cookies
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the terminal user, which he or she can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered by his or her browser software. If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space of your terminal. They will only be readable by their sender.2. Refusal of cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies on your terminal, or if you delete the cookies stored on your terminal, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if we – or our service providers – could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal seems to be connected to the Internet.
3. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
4. How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
– For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
– For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
– For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
– For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
– For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html, etc. You can also visit our webpage that explains how to delete your cookies.
Regarding Google Analytics, you can disable cookies related to display advertising and customize the ads served on the Google Display Network via this Page https://adssettings.google.fr/u/0/authenticated.
“FLASH”© COOKIES FROM “ADOBE FLASH PLAYER”™
“Adobe Flash Player”™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash (and applications of the same type) memorizes the settings, preferences and use of these contents through a technology similar to Cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player”™ manages this information and your choices via a different interface than that provided by your browser software. Insofar as your Terminal would be likely to visualize from the Site and the Applications content developed with the Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash Cookie management tools, directly from the http://www.adobe.com/fr/ website.